Serve with 1 cup veggies, your choice.
1 lb (450 g) lean ground turkey
4 slices fresh pineapple
4 slices Swiss cheese
4 burger buns
1 cup baby spinach
Toppings (optional): Smokin’ BBQ Sauce or Guacamole
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey and seasoning. Form into 4 patties. (They will be sticky!).
- Grill patties, with lid closed, 6 min per side. While the patties are cooking, grill pineapple 3 min per side.
- During the last min of cooking, add 1 slice cheese to each patty. Slice buns and add to grill to toast.
- Tuck burgers into buns; top with pineapple, spinach, and additional toppings, if using.